Are you looking for a Pasadena Invisalign specialist? Do you want to improve your smile so you can look and feel your best? If you are ready to have the smile of your dreams, visit Dr. Nelson and our team of skilled and compassionate practitioners.
Everyone knows that traditional braces are excellent at straightening teeth; however, a lot of people are looking for something more simple, and less obtrusive. Metal braces are often inconvenient, unattractive, and, quite frankly, unbearable for most adults. Fortunately, Invisalign offers an alternative for adults who want to straighten their teeth without the hassle of metal braces.
Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible to the naked eye. Unlike traditional braces, they will not distract anyone from your smile. They are also more convenient because they can be removed during eating, brushing and flossing. The benefits include:
- Say “Goodbye!” to metal brackets and trapped foods
- Say “Hello!” to smooth, clear materials, perfectly fit to the contours of your teeth for comfortable, discreet wear
- You can remove the aligners to eat and brush
As a highly qualified dentist in Pasadena, Dr. Dustin Nelson can evaluate your teeth and determine whether this revolutionary technology is the right one for you.
Our practice is a dental spa. Every guest is treated with the utmost care and consideration. Gorgeous flowers fill our office and every guest is treated to delectable and personal concierge services. You will appreciate the rejuvenating atmosphere that maximizes comfort and makes you feel special.
We are located in the heart of Pasadena, so once you’re done receiving your Invisalign treatment, you can easily visit some of Pasadena’s most lavish attractions:
- Indulge your senses at theBurke Williams Day Spa for a mix of massages, pedicures and spa-style facials.
- Visit The Cheese Store of Pasadena, for local artisan cheese and organic delicacies. This is a perfect stop if you’re in the market for a local gift.
- Relax at the Wrigley Botanical Gardens, a park that features 38 acres of plants that are native to California.
Pasadena has many luxury shops, spas, and retreats that will make you feel pampered and special. Now the city has a dental spa to match. Contact Dr. Nelson, the leader when it comes to Invisalign in Pasadena, CA, today so you can put your best smile forward. We are looking forward to hearing from you!