Your smile deserves nothing but the best! Trust, confidence, and comfort should be an integral part of every dental visit. Dr. Nelson is an expert Pasadena cosmetic dentist, serving Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley and the surrounding areas, with a passion for dental excellence and beautiful smiles. Here is his journey:
Dr. Dustin Nelson, born and raised in Pasadena, received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry in 1974. He returned to Pasadena where he has since maintained a private practice.
Dr. Nelson’s emphasis is on cosmetic dentistry, TMJ treatment, and the surgical placement and restoration of dental implants.
Dr. Nelson’s multi-disciplinary approach to dentistry is unique. He thoroughly embraces the relationship between aesthetics and full-mouth health. He is truly a “doctor of the mouth.”
Among his other accomplishments, Dr. Nelson is a graduate of the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI).
Schedule your complimentary consultation with Dr. Nelson today!
- Mayfield Junior School, Pasadena, California
- La Salle High School, Sierra Madre, California
- Glendale City College, Glendale, California
- Pasadena City College, Pasadena, California
- La Sierra University, Riverside, California
- Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry – Class of 1974, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics
- Las Vegas Insitute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI):
- Advanced Anterior Aesthetics Part I
- Advanced Anterior Aesthetics Part II – Live Patient Cosmetic Preparations
- Practical Occlusion Workshop
- Theory and use of the Acculiner Articulator
- Occlusion I
- Occlusion II
- Theory and use of K7 Myomonitor and EMG tracings for Neuromuscular Dentistry
- Comprehensive Aesthetic Reconstruction
- Full Mouth Reconstruction – Live Patient Full Mouth Rehabilitaton
- Occlusion III, Neuromuscular Coronoplasty and Case Finishing
- Core II, Advanced Adhesive Dentistry, Advanced Clinical & Practical Applications
- Update on Neuromuscular Principles and Adhesion Technology
- Academy For Excellence In Dentistry: Adhesion Dentistry Latest Techniques – Raymond Bertolotti, PhD, DDS.
- University of Southern California School of Dentistry: The Art of Endodontics – Stephen Buchanan, DDS.
- Southern California Ossiointegration Society: Review of Literature and Current trends in Implant Dentistry
- American Society for Clinical Research: Lumineers Smile Design and Placement Certification
- Discus Dental: ZOOM Chairside Whitening Certification
- Techniques for Amazing Smile Design: John Weston, DDS, FAACD
- University of California at Los Angeles: Periodontal Surgery for the General Dentist
- Implant Innovations, Inc., Palm Beach, Fl.: Stage 1 Implant Surgery Course and Certification
- University of Miami, School Of Medicine: Cadaver Workshop for Placement of Titanium Dental Implants
- Gore Incorporated:Certification to place GORETEX EPTF MEMBRANES, Update on Implant Placement Utilizing FDDB
- NOBEL BIOCARE: Certification for Placement of Phase II Implant Prosthodontics, Prosthetic Curriculum for Nobel Dental Implants
- Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry: HTR Polymer Synthetic Bone Workshop,20 Year Celebration of Implant Prosthodontics, Tooth Whitening Systems, State of the Art
- University of Southern California, School of Dentistry: Scientific and Clinical Basis of Periodontal Treatment, Annual Periodontal Symposium
- Institute for Advanced Dental Studies: Expanding Regenerative Periodontics and Implant Therapy
- Academy for Excellence in Dentistry: Quality Dentistry, Making it Better – Gordon J. Christensen, DDS, MSD, PhD.
- Sargon, Incorporated: The Immediate Loading of Individual Free Standing Implants
- Ronald Jackson, DDS: The Science of Indirect Composite Restorations
- Dental Economics: Cosmetic Dentistry 1999 Conference
- Academy of Laser Dentistry: Certification for Class IV Dental Laser
- Aligntech Institute: Invisalign Clear Essentials I, Preferred Provider Status-Invisalign Clear Braces, Interproximal Reduction Techniques, Maximizing Positive ClinCheck Results, Malocclusion is a Disease
- Pacific Dental Group, Inc.: Clinical and Portrait Photography Update
- University of Southern California, School of Dentistry: Atrumatic Extraction and Minimally Envasive, Implant Site Development – Bach Lee, DDS, MD, FICD
- SomnoMed Corp.-TMD Courses,Inc: Dental Sleep Medicine, Introduction to the SomnoDent MAS Appliance
- University of Southern California, School of Dentistry: Aesthetic Periodontal Surgery for the General Practitioner – A Hands On Course – Ziv Simon, DMS, Ms
- San Gabriel Valley Dental Implant Study Club: Charter Member 1995, Various implant related topics.
- San Gabriel Valley Dental Implant Study and Treatment Planning Group: W. Frederick W. Stephens, DDS, MS